Tuesday 13 December 2011

4VC003 - 'Where we are' (part 2) 'hello and welcome'

4. 'Hello and Welcome' Final Print


For the final print, I changed the ampersand's contrast so it was a lighter black and changed the font of the 'welcome' title, to reinforce welcoming the reader. I boldened the quote so it stood out more and added photos too fill space and make the dps more interesting and professional. Overall I was happy with this final print. 

3. Dps protoype

 Here I've taken all 4 things I liked from my initial ideas and produced this prototype.
This is the printed prototype. There were lots of things I noticed needed doing straight away; such as adding imagery and making the sub heading italic.

2. The Idea process

Here I've split up an A3 page into 4 dps's. Each one has different layouts and designs, I've looked at all 4 and analysed which bits of all 4 I like and going to use in the prototype print.

1. Template Text 'Hello and Welcome'

I've been given a template file of already written work. All I need to do is tranform this file into an interesting and stylish dps.

Now that I have created my own zine for the magazine, I must now create a welcome page and a cover page.

No comments:

Post a Comment