Tuesday 13 December 2011

4VC003 - 'Where we are' (part 2) 'Horizon Cover'



4. Final design
This shows my final cover page to the project. I was happy with the outcome.

3. Prototype design

Here i'm drawing out the design I want to create (left) and then creating the prototype in photoshop (right). I realised that there was still things I needed to change to the design; such as the 'o' in horizon, making it larger and turning it into a semi circle so it looked like a sunset over the building, like a horizon.

2. Ideas

I designed 4 ideas and took the best bits from each one. My favourite idea was idea 1. I decided to progress on from that idea.

1. Selecting an image


Out of these 3 images I photographed, I picked the left image because I thought it looked the best and would work the best with my cover page.

No comments:

Post a Comment